KISS 95-7 is kicking off the Weekend of Giving by Flushing the Format and letting you pick what we play. All day Friday, Nov 30th from 6am till 7pm you’ll have the chance to call in and get your favorite song on the radio, but there is a catch, it’s a Pay-to-Play with all donations benefiting the Connecticut Children’s Medical Center.
Want to hear a song, it’s easy as 1-2-3
1. Call 860-723-6065
2. Make a $20 donation to the Connecticut Children’s Medical Center. The more you donate, the quicker your song gets on
3. Listen for us to play it!
Helping kids and families in Connecticut has never been easier or more fun.
Did you know last year alone, Connecticut Children’s Medical Center team members saw more than 100,000 patients?
- Nearly 2,500 of them visited the Clinic Care Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders.
- More than 9,000 of them visited cardiology
- 4,000 were patients in the Neonatal Intensive Care Units where premature babies are treated.
- Almost 1,000 of those children were patients in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.
- Nearly 5,000 were Physical Therapy patients
- More than 11,000 surgeries were performed at Connecticut Children’s Medical Center
- Families came to our Emergency Department more than 60,000 times.
Your donation during our Flush the Format Pay-for-Play helps keep the Connecticut Children’s Medical Center running and childhood itself will be possible for thousands of children.
Every dollar counts. Your tax-deductible gift can impact a specific care area or provide support to essential programs and services. Your gift can help purchase state-of-the-art equipment and technology, help a family cover costs associated with treatment, or launch the next promising line of research.
Today’s investments will make tomorrow’s care even more exceptional for these patients and help make the children in Connecticut the healthiest in the country.