It's the breakfast, lunch and snack item that is a staple in many millenial's diet: avocado toast!
Dunkin' has rolled out it's spring menu today, and added the popular item to its' updated offerings. Dunkin's Avocado Toast will come in a special portable box and costs $2.99. For some extra flavor, the avocado is topped with Everything Bagel Seasoning too!
What else is new? According to a press release:
- Cold Brew with Sweet Cold Foamadds the vanilla-forward flavor of Sweet Cold Foam to perfectly complement the chocolate notes of Dunkin’s Cold Brew. The Sweet Cold Foam gradually blends into the Cold Brew as it’s sipped, delivering a delicious coffee beverage with a silky, smooth texture.
- Chocolate Stout Cold Brew with Sweet Cold Foamelevates the chocolate notes of Dunkin’s Cold Brew with malty molasses flavor. Topped with Sweet Cold Foam, it brings guests the feeling of drinking a rich stout, finished with hot chocolate powder for even more chocolatey goodness.
- The Charli Cold Foam offers a remix of Charli’s go-to Dunkin’ order that debuted on Dunkin’ menus in September 2020. The Charli Cold Foam features her famous Dunkin’ favorite – a Dunkin’ Cold Brew with three pumps of caramel – now with Sweet Cold Foam and cinnamon sugar on top.
- The Blueberry Matcha Latte is a delightfully delicious combination of our sweetened Matcha green tea powder blend with blueberry flavor and guests’ choice of milk. Available hot, iced, or frozen, the pairing of blueberry flavor and Matcha creates an irresistible handcrafted beverage.
- The Matcha Topped Donut features Dunkin’s signature Glazed Donut topped with Matcha powder for an enticing green tea flavor balanced with craveable sweetness.
- Irish Creme Flavored Coffee is a smooth velvety flavor, with notes of sweet creme and vanilla, enhanced with the flavor of Irish Creme whiskey, available in Dunkin’s hot, iced, and frozen coffees, as well as Dunkin’s crafted espresso drinks. Returning favorite Irish Creme will be available at select Dunkin’ restaurants nationwide.