Today, most of us are stuck at home and running out of things to do to pass the time. You can only organize the house so many times, right? Well, here are a few other things you can do to keep busy! And if you are quarantined by yourself, video call a loved one to join in on the fun with you virtually!
Activities With The Family:
- Have a picnic at home
- Build a fort with blankets and pillows
- Have a cooking contest with everyone in the house
- Plan your next trip, so when it is safe to travel again you have everything all ready to go!
- Have your own type of Olympics
- At home spa day
- Treasure hunt
- Obstacle course
- Read a new book each day
- Learn a new language
- Take a free online class
- Write a book
- Pamper yourself
- Go for a walk in nature
- Redecorate with the items already in your home
- Check out Youtube for art project ideas
- Take a virtual tour of a museum
- Movie night (streaming services are offering all sorts of deals right now)
- Skype or Facetime with your loved ones
- Interview a family member (virtually) and take the time to learn about them
And, most importantly, stay safe and healthy!
Picture Credit: Getty Images