Our friends at the Eastern States Exposition have joined the "Victory Cheese Movement" to help local dairy farmers and cheese makers whose have been impacted by the coronavirus pandemic. They are kicking off a series of unique cheese boxes that will contain products from farmers within the New England area.The new venture kicks off with the "Just Say Cheese" box and features the following products...
- Two 4-oz. tubs of Thomas Farm Goat Cheese, Plain and Chive - www.thomasfarmstand.com
- Two 8-oz. bars of Smith’s Country Cheese, Sharp Cheddar and Smoked Gouda - www.smithscountrycheese.com
- Two jars of Side Hill Jelly, Red Raspberry and Cinnamon-Pear - www.sidehillfarmjam.com
- Two 5-oz. bags of Jack’s Crackers, Red Wine and White Wine – www.jackscrackers.com
- Plus additional goodies and surprises from the ESE Farmers Market!
Selections change bi-weekly and are pre-sold online for curbside pick-up at the Eastern States Exposition Farmers Market located inside Gate 9A..
Pick-ups will be scheduled every other Thursday and Friday beginning September 10 and 11, 1-7pm and continue to the end of the year.
Learn more and place your orders here.
Photo: Oksana Vejus / EyeEm for Getty Images