Man Contracts Flesh Eating Bacteria After Swim at Hammonasset Beach

NBC Connecticut reports that a New Britain man may have contracted a flesh-eating bacteria while swimming at Hammonasset Beach in Madison. After several attempts to save his leg, doctors advised him to amputate it. His family believes the bacteria found it's way into his body through a cut on his right leg. That poor man. That is such a horrible ordeal to go through! Get the full story here.

Photo: Getty Images

 

title

Content Goes Here