Most people we’re nursing hangover yesterday and I found the new 2019 trend to cure a hangover…Celery Juice!!!
Hangovers are mostly caused by dehydration and celery is mostly filled with water so it is the perfect hangover cure.
Celery Juice Cocktail
- 1/2 inch ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup ice, divided
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 2 ounces cucumber-flavored gin
- 1/2 cup fresh celery juice
- 2 teaspoons agave
- 1/2 cup seltzer water
- Lime slices, cucumber slices or celery stalks, as garnish
1. Place ginger and cucumber slices in bottom of cocktail shaker. Muddle together until ginger and cucumber are smashed and fragrant.
2. Add half of ice to shaker.
3. Add lime juice, gin, celery juice and agave. Shake until combined.
4. Strain mixture into glass filled with remaining ice.
5. Top with seltzer water. Add desired garnish and serve.