Bethenny Frankel Almost Died Over The Weekend

The Real Housewives of New York City” star Bethenny Frankel nearly died over the weekend.  According to Extra!, on Monday, Frankel tweeted that she'd been hospitalized for two days after mistakenly eating fish, to which she is highly allergic. Frankel revealed that her boyfriend Paul Bernon called 911, and paramedics revived her with an injection of epinephrine, after she'd gone into anaphylactic shock. Thanking the staff of Newton-Wellesley Hospital in Newton, Massachusetts, Frankel noted, "I'll never not carry an Epipen.”

 
 
 

title

Content Goes Here