Owen Wilson Makes An Entire
Owen Wilson owes a whole lot of people an apology. According to reports, the actor caused an entire hotel to be evacuated because he simply needed to smoke a cigarette.
Wilson, who was vacationing in Miami with a mystery blonde, showed up at The Tavern at Hotel Croydon sometime after midnight Wednesday morning. The pair were spotted lighting up a few cigarettes by the bathroom when suddenly the smoke detectors started blaring and lights began flashing.
“Owen set off the smoke alarm in the hotel by smoking a cigarette near the bathroom,” a source told Page Six. “The entire hotel was evacuated.”
The Royal Invitations Are Here!
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are set to wed on May 19 at Windsor Castle and the public just got a peek at the official wedding invites, and they aren't run of the mill invitations!
NYC firefighter Dies Battling Fire On Set Of Bruce Willis, Edward Norton Film
A firefighter was killed late Thursday while battling a blaze that broke out at a Harlem building where film crews were shooting a new Edward Norton and Bruce Willis movie, police and fire sources said.
Michael Davidson of Harlem’s Engine Company 69, a dad of four, was briefly reported missing after a mayday call was made from the fiery building, officials said.
Davidson was soon found and rushed to Harlem Hospital where he was pronounced dead, authorities said.