Take a trip back in time with Cedric Gervais in the new video for his single with Howard Jones, "Things Can Only Get Better."
Cedric's new track is ready to hit the radio airwaves and dance floors everywhere this summer, with its uplifting melody, and irresistible beat. "Things Can Only Get Better" is due out June 3rd on Spinnin Records.
The video is set in '80s Miami, and is a great example of why things can only get better. This video has so many amazing parts, like:
1. This VHS collection ... and cassete tapes ... and RUBIX CUBE (not the mention the fact that it's actually SOLVED)!
2. This guy's phone!! .. and this guy in general.
3. THIS Don Johnson looking fellow. Hello Miami Vice!!
4. Also, Don Johnson 2.0's hair style! He's a star. Seriously, kudos to his barber - that takes skill.
5. THIS guy, and his wonderful, amazing outfit. And his boombox (remember those?).
6. Sharing a drink with this fine gentleman. Hi Cedric.
7. Cedric Gervais in general. And dancing the night away to his awesome tunes. BTW Cedric, you are ROCKING that skinny tie!
8. This guy's jacket. Why, yes, I'll take one of those! And the shot too.
9. And finally, this bartender throwing napkins in the air. Because we all love to make it rain. Plus, it's fun.
The video is even better - it can only get better . Check out Cedric's brand new video and see the 80s amazingness for yourself!